none
Facebook Auth Problems RRS feed

• General discussion

• swfdgdgI have a project in MVC Core.Net. I need users to have access using Facebook login. I use Oath2 authentication. The response error is always the same. "The URL does not appear in the whitelist". My project has the signin-facebook route correctly created. However, I can not get back to the app without that error. Has anyone had the same problem and can you help me?
    I have a project in MVC Core.Net. I need users to have access using Facebook login. I use Oath2 authentication. The response error is always the same. "The URL does not appear in the whitelist". My project has the signin-facebook route correctly created. However, I can not get back to the app without that error. Has anyone had the same problem and can you help me?
    I have a project in MVC Core.Net. I need users to have access using Facebook login. I use Oath2 authentication. The response error is always the same. "The URL does not appear in the whitelist". My project has the signin-facebook route correctly created. However, I can not get back to the app without that error. Has anyone had the same problem and can you help me?
    • Moved by CoolDadTx Friday, August 10, 2018 1:57 PM ASP.NET related
    Thursday, August 9, 2018 7:29 PM

All replies