Which is the best SharePoint 2010 Training Institute in Bangalore (Benguluru) RRS feed

• Question

• Which is the best SharePoint 2010 Training Institute in Bangalore (Benguluru) for SharePoint 2010 Administration as well as Development?
    Karthick
    Thursday, November 4, 2010 6:55 AM

Answers

• “Triad Infotech Pvt. Ltd. In Jayanagar offers excellent SharePoint Training – both Retail and Corporate”

Shamia

• Proposed as answer by S. Deepa Thursday, November 4, 2010 10:21 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Tuesday, November 30, 2010 3:05 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Niall MerriganMVP Sunday, November 20, 2011 12:34 PM
    • Marked as answer by Niall MerriganMVP Sunday, November 20, 2011 12:37 PM
    Thursday, November 4, 2010 10:16 AM
  • Best Institute for SharePoint 2010 Programming and Administration in Bangalore is

"Triad Infotech Pvt. Ltd."

No.257 , 1st Floor ,9th "A" Main ,3rd Block ,Jayanagar,Bangalore - 560011 |Phone : 080 - 41210823 |GSM : 9538999715,9901237843 | Email :info@triadinfotech.com | website : www.triadinfotech.com

Regards ,

ayyappan.anbalagan

Monday, November 8, 2010 6:35 AM

All replies

• “Triad Infotech Pvt. Ltd. In Jayanagar offers excellent SharePoint Training – both Retail and Corporate”

Shamia

• Proposed as answer by S. Deepa Thursday, November 4, 2010 10:21 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Tuesday, November 30, 2010 3:05 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Niall MerriganMVP Sunday, November 20, 2011 12:34 PM
    • Marked as answer by Niall MerriganMVP Sunday, November 20, 2011 12:37 PM
    Thursday, November 4, 2010 10:16 AM
  • Best Institute for SharePoint 2010 Programming and Administration in Bangalore is

"Triad Infotech Pvt. Ltd."

No.257 , 1st Floor ,9th "A" Main ,3rd Block ,Jayanagar,Bangalore - 560011 |Phone : 080 - 41210823 |GSM : 9538999715,9901237843 | Email :info@triadinfotech.com | website : www.triadinfotech.com

Regards ,

ayyappan.anbalagan

Monday, November 8, 2010 6:35 AM
  • Yes smarter solutions is best and the top institute in sharepoint..

I was scared to do sharepoint course in institute because most of the institute cheat us. but Smarter Solutions gave me so much of confidence and they gave excellent real time trainers working in company .

Very good study materials ...

Thanks for Smarter Solutions for placing me in infosys.

SATHISH

• Proposed as answer by diyamk Monday, December 13, 2010 10:04 AM
    Monday, December 13, 2010 10:03 AM
  • I have been through an extensive course for SharePoint 2010 at Deccansoft Software Services in Hyderabad, the trainer name Sandeep Soni is the best in his training during his training he has taken through some real time examples which are really good and different.The way he teaches is really simple and easy to understand. you can find out them by searching on google, if i am not wrong they also provide online training which is really awesome.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 6:13 AM
  • I would say the best institute is Deccansoft, Hyderabad because the knowledge that the trainer posses it really nice and very different, they also help you to learn in real time as per the current industry norms.
    Tuesday, May 3, 2011 6:39 AM
  • Hi Dear,

Can you give me the contact detail of this person, I am also planning for sharepoint.

Regards,

Ramesh

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:41 PM
  • Hi Guys,

I just want to share my experience about Sandeep friend who taking training in Marathahalli. First of all he is telling lie. There is no Sandeep friend who is taking training. He himself taking class and promoting business by telling lie.

Actually he is a fraud guy. He completed his college before 5 years ago, and he didn’t get any job I guess because he is not speaking any professional manner. He has studied sharepoint course in Hyderabad and taking class here.

He is just having the ppt (from where he got from Hyderabad) and taking class. He is only explaining from that. If we ask any other concept, he is changing his words and explaining some thing else.  He always giving samples from internet and not showing any other examples while teaching.

I thought he is working in sharepoint and if he teaches, then we will get real time concept. I joined his training, but he taken class properly till I pay the full fees. Then he is started showing his way of teaching. One day, while explaining the concept, he is telling something is not working and he will take class some other day. 3 days he cancelled the class and told me that he will cover it in weekend. Then I called him and he taken for one day. And he told me that his relation is coming, he cant take for few days because he is taking class in home. There is no proper mood of training in his place.(anyway I joined myself I didn’t care it). After few days, then taken class regularly but he started the concept from staring again why because another student joined in our class . he is taken class to collect his fees also. What I guy man? Some days he cancelled the class due to there is no power.  I got irritated and asked to refund my money. Then  he is telling he already covered all concepts. And he is telling little bit pending so he cant refund. I don’t know still what is there is sharepoint.  He is thinking one guy cant do anything.

GUYS, PLEASE don’t join for training  if  any people taking class in home and don’t join class from stranger who is hiding and taking class because they will eat our money.  

ALWAYS join in a proper reputed OPEN organization because they will behave in a professional manner and they have certified professionals to take your training properly. We can always escalate for our satisfaction. If one trainer is not good they will change our trainer.

Regards,

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 2:25 AM
  • Peers Technologies is  the best institute in Hyderabad.

I have attend a training at http://www.primesource.co.in/  in bangalore 2 1/2 yrs back. it was good at that time. I am not sure abt the present.

Sunday, July 24, 2011 7:42 AM