Live Mesh causes my home network to crash.

• I have Mesh on my laptop and my desktop. It runs great except when my computers are both connected to my home wireless network. I have a wirelessG Linksys router in my house. My desktop is always wirelessly connected to that network. When my laptop is connected to a network outside my home (lets say at the school I go to, or starbucks or something) then Mesh works perfectly. But when I connect my laptop to the same network my desktop is connected to, my home network, and turn on Live Mesh, the internet at my house goes down. I have to turn off mesh on my laptop and unplug the router for a few seconds to get the network to be up again. Anyone have any ideas about this?
    Monday, June 27, 2011 4:52 AM

All replies

• Have you tried re install the application and make sure this is the laptop version?

Monday, June 27, 2011 1:01 PM
  • This forum is for a blog software called Windows Live Writer. For help in Windows Live Mesh, visit

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:36 PM