none
hotmail account blocked

Question

• Hi, 

I need help! My Hotmail account has been blocked. To be able to unlock it they showed me a cell nr that I had like 10 years ago, the nr doesn´t exist anymore. I changed to my new one and this will take 30 (!) Days until they changed it.

I answered that the old nr isn´t correct so I had to do an "online check". Well at this Point they asked me things that I just couldn´t give an answer like in which country did you open your Hotmail? I travel a lot I have no ideas... Going further they asked other things that I couldn´t answer... Now I have to wait Another 24 hours since they got to many answers/try from me... What can I do? I spent 2 weeks abroad and I loged in from other places than usual, it was Always and only me behind this logins...

Can someone help me? Can I call to Hotmail, Microsoft support?

Thanks,

Dani 

Thursday, July 19, 2018 5:32 PM

All replies

• Greetings 

Here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others. 

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours. 

You can also contact Hotmail support: 
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/hotmail?auth=1 

It may take from 24 hours to two weeks before you get an answer. 

https://flipboard.com/@maxgoodz/top-20-best-vacuum-under-100-review-2019-579mvbety 

Good luck 

Saturday, August 11, 2018 12:17 PM
  • Hi,

I am having the same problem. I have answered there form about 8 times talked to them on the phone and still can't get my account unblocked.  Have you had any success yet.  Personally Microsoft support Customers Service has been crap for me so if you can help if you got yours unblocked would be great.  If I get mine unblocked I will tell you.

Traq

Thursday, August 30, 2018 11:51 PM