Where can I buy? RRS feed

• Question

• I am eligible for the bonus pack mail in rebate offer - this is not the issue. I have read the terms & conditions and I do not understand them - that is why I have been asking. When I went to the site to download the rebate offer there was a link to order the item but shipping/handling charges. My local shop said I could order the items from them (keep my business local) and I would get the rebate but when I read the fine print it says to include a copy of receipt or invoice from Maxtor and/or D-link. If I buy from local shop the receipt will be from the local shop. It will say that I bought the rebate product but not directly from them. Does it mean that I have have a choice of where I buy it from?  They say I had to buy the computer with Vista from a localpcbuilder but it is not clear about where to buy the rebate items and they make it clear if I don't follow their instructions they will not honor the rebate. Can somone please help? Thanks.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 4:20 AM

Answers

• Dear Michael 43512,

Thank you for your interest in the Buy Local program. It appears that you must purchase the items online. I got the following off of the Buy Local site FAQ page. “The rebates that are part of the BONUS PACK program are only applicable to the products listed on this campaign site and on the offer provider site. The items must be purchased directly from the offer provider's web-site or online store.” The FAQ page is located at:  http://www.localpcbuilder.com/buylocal_faq.aspx

Thank you,

Beth

Friday, January 18, 2008 9:41 PM

All replies

• Dear Michael 43512,

Thank you for your interest in the Buy Local program. It appears that you must purchase the items online. I got the following off of the Buy Local site FAQ page. “The rebates that are part of the BONUS PACK program are only applicable to the products listed on this campaign site and on the offer provider site. The items must be purchased directly from the offer provider's web-site or online store.” The FAQ page is located at:  http://www.localpcbuilder.com/buylocal_faq.aspx

Thank you,

Beth

Friday, January 18, 2008 9:41 PM
  • Wal Mart

Saturday, January 19, 2008 9:20 PM