none
Firebase Realtime Database on Desktop RRS feed

• Question

• I need to create a desktop application that connects with the Firebase RealTime Database.

I wonder what library I can use.

I already know that I can use the Google.Cloud.Firestore for FIRESTORE.

But I am having a hard time to find a good library for the FIREBASE REALTIME DATABASE.

Anyone could point me to the right direction?

Thanks.

Valdirnm

Friday, July 26, 2019 5:19 PM

All replies

• I need to create a desktop application that connects with the Firebase RealTime Database.

I wonder what library I can use.

I already know that I can use the Google.Cloud.Firestore for FIRESTORE.

But I am having a hard time to find a good library for the FIREBASE REALTIME DATABASE.

Anyone could point me to the right direction?

Thanks.

Valdirnm

Hi    Governm, 

The Firebase Realtime Database is a cloud-hosted database. Data is stored as JSON and synchronized in realtime to every connected client. When you build cross-platform apps with our iOS, Android, and JavaScript SDKs, all of your clients share one Realtime Database instance and automatically receive updates with the newest data.

I suggest you can go to the Firebase Realtime Database support center for getting suitable help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 29, 2019 1:50 AM