not get prometric print result RRS feed

• Question

• hello...                        I passed prometric test.......on 25 may...but on the test day printer out of order....I dint got print result,,,next day I contact prometric center but according to him they un able to give print result,,, after they give me student complain care number I talked with them they also refused ....so please guide me ..how I will take my print result ?
    Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1:47 PM

Answers

• Hi,

My first question is this. Did you pass the exam? If yes, please sign on to the Microsoft Certified Professional site and check your transcript. Is your exam result there?

Sign on to the Prometric site. There is a "Candidate History" Link on the page. That page should display a record for your exam and list the status (passed, failed, testing).

If there is a record listed, you should send an email to the Prometric support people and demand that they provide you with a printed test report. You can print the receipt from the Candidate History page.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCSD (Web Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:38 PM