Brett - Live.com News Question RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Brett,

I see you are the moderator and so I'm going to direct my question to you.  I'm really sorry that I have to ask this question but I couldn't find private contact information for who I need to get in touch with.

My company owns a site that is a News Source at the other major search engines.  However, we are not indexed in Live.com News for some reason.  Who can I get in contact with to discuss having our site indexed by News.Live.com?  I am happy to discuss this via telephone but could not find a way to contact anyone regarding this.

Again, my apologies for posting this here as it may not be the proper venue.  I hope to hear from someone soon to discuss Live.com News inclusion.

My profile contains contact information but you can email me (remove NOSPAM) directly at cameran@NOSPAMprnine.com
    Friday, October 10, 2008 4:43 PM

Answers

All replies

•  

Taking offline...
    Friday, October 10, 2008 6:32 PM
  • Hi Brett,

Thanks for the reply - I sent you one in response and I hope you got it.

Sincerely,

Cameran
    Friday, October 10, 2008 8:29 PM
  • Hi Bret,

We haven't heard back and just wanted to be sure my email didn't pop in your spam filter.  Just let me know if you can either here or via email if you received our email.

Thanks and sorry for the bother,

Cameran
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 6:34 PM
  • Hi Brett,

We are facing the same problem as "narmac08". I am working with a financial news site, and i want to know how can we submit our news links to Live.com News.

Thanx in advance.

Regards

Bharat T. Motwani

Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:40 PM