Windows Live IM is not as instant as I thought RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows Home Premium  with Windows Live Messenger  version 2009 ( build 14.0.8064.206) and it's driving me crazy when texting. First of all the problem started with  random single lines of text being  sent in both directions as e-mail.

Microsoft support advised that I may  have a virus  but I scanned my system and I  have Live One Care  antivirus installed which did not pick up anything known.

I eliminated all correspondents from my e-mail and messenger list except one. This seems to have stopped the  random line emails but now I have a problem with text being sent hours after its written.

A phrase sent at 23:00   by my computer appeared on my correspondent's screen at 01:15.

Text conversation seems to get out of synchronism with lines sent by my correspondent at  21;00 appearing on my screen after conversation at 23:00 hours  

I can't believe that Instant messenger can delay messages and need to know if any one else has experienced similar timing problems.

Thanks for any suggestions

• Moved by Jason A. Garza Monday, June 29, 2009 5:29 PM Post not related to my.live.com (From:My.Live.com Personalized Page Suggestions and Feedback)
    Monday, June 29, 2009 11:44 AM

Answers