Microsoft Fix It 20024 not working!! Please help RRS feed

• Question

• I Am Running on Microsoft Windows XP SP3 And all i want to do is make my HTC HD7 phone connect to the computer and zune so i can download music and update the phone and it wont work. I tried device manager i did everything and get code 31 every time. When i click for support it takes me to the fix it page and i run it and then it pops up "Fix It Troubleshooting cannot continue because an error occurred."
    Monday, June 13, 2011 12:42 AM

All replies

• Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Fix it tool. To help us further troubleshoot the problem, I'd need more information from you to better understand your case.

1. Can you please give me the exact display message (incl. title, and detailed text) when you encountered the issue?

2. Can you tell me the exact name(s) of the troubleshooter(s) you attempted to run when the issue was encountered?

3. Can the problem be reproduced at will? Does the problem persist after restarting Windows?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks :)

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Alex

Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:05 AM
  • Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Fix it tool. To help us further troubleshoot the problem, I'd need more information from you to better understand your case.

1. Can you please give me the exact display message (incl. title, and detailed text) when you encountered the issue?

2. Can you tell me the exact name(s) of the troubleshooter(s) you attempted to run when the issue was encountered?

3. Can the problem be reproduced at will? Does the problem persist after restarting Windows?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks :)

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Alex

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:47 AM