Question deleted RRS feed

All replies

• You need to select Promotion Code in the Discount Type Dropdown and make sure you are not pasting any spaces over there.

If it does not work try all in CAPITAL.

Thanks, Durgesh Chaudhary. http://home.techphernalia.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:52 AM
  • I obviously tried that, i did not select Voucher Code, and i tried all your suggestions above because i thoroughly googled it first. It just says Promotion not found.

Freeman

• Edited by tranceeris Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:33 PM
    Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:33 PM
  • It's probably has reached it's maximum number of participants. You may want to contact Prometric for more details. By the way, just for re-confirmation and re-affirmation, did you use the code "HTMLJMP" located at http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/tracks/developing-html5-apps-jump-start 

No offends, just re-checking. 

Cheers.

Regards,
    Milton Goh
    MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
    Blog: blog.nerdytwo.com
    Twitter: @miltongoh

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:23 PM
  • @miltongoh no offense taken, yes, its the one i used, but as suggested among different forums, if the maximum number of participants has been maxed, then a message telling you exactly that should appear, not the message "Promotion not found". About contacting Prometric, tried trough email, but they are very unreliable because its the 5th day and i still did not get any response. Even called the local testing center and they said they have no ideea. PS: They have no general HQ phone no whatsoever.

Freeman

• Edited by tranceeris Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:28 PM
    Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:27 PM
  • As far as I know, Prometric doesn't operate in every single country, they operate in a couple of regions. Thus, yes, their response is really slow at times. However, just be patient and wait for their reply else you have to call them.

Like what I did, I always tried to call the nearest branch office of Prometric and things will resolve slightly faster. (no guarantees)

Regards,
    Milton Goh
    MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
    Blog: blog.nerdytwo.com
    Twitter: @miltongoh

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 1:30 PM
  • I booked this exam on 31st January 2013 using the voucher code so maybe the code is not valid for your country.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 10:37 PM