Event error number 61013 RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello there,

I installed OCS 2007 Standard Edition and everything was working just fine.

Then today when i turned on the OCS server, the front end server won't run and i got an office communication error in the event viewer (about 15 same error) which is event number 61013 stating that "The oricess IMMcuSvc(2504) failed to send health notification to the MCU factory at https://softdev3.communication.com:444/LiveServer/MCUFactory/

Failure occurences:253 since 10/13/2009 9:33:11 AM (which is the last time i rebooted the OCS server)

Softdev3 is the name of the OCS server and communication.com is my domain name.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Elliot Antoine Nehme

Monday, October 13, 2008 9:37 AM

All replies

• OK, seems like you have the expired service accounts problem.

OCS installs and creates Service Accounts but forgets to set them to not expire

So you should check all your OCS Service accounts and set them to not expire...

Then restart your server or services (don't forget to restart IIS because of Webcomponents)

Monday, October 13, 2008 4:07 PM
  • Hey,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I don't know if you mean the RTCService account and the RTCComponentservice account created automatically while installing OCS 2007, but i checked them anyway in ADUC, in the Account tab and i checked the password password never expires and still the frond end service doesn't work.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:01 AM
  • Are you only having problems with the Front-End service?

You may need to check the Account via Services.

And check the Eventviewer for details why it does not start...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3:04 PM