none
My Points Do Mot Match the Graph RRS feed

• Question

• Since at least November 1 (when I first noticed) the total points in my profile has been 20 points less that what shows in my points history graph. I have not seen any discrepancy in anyone else's profile. Shouldn't they eventually agree?

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, December 3, 2012 4:57 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Richard !

I am not able to see any discrepancies in your Points History Graph.

End of September 2012 : Your Points are 43831

You Gained 1684 points in October 2012 and 2148 points in November 2012 respectively.

So you points at End of October 2012 : 45515 and End of November 2012 : 47663

If you are seeing anything different from this please share the screen shot with us. Previously there was a bug in Points History Graph where few people see "Month Date / Year Date" are not correct when they move to next year but that has been resolved already.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work for you. Hope I have answered you correctly.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 4:57 AM
  • Here is what I see in my profile when I hoover over the last dot (for 12/2012). It doesn't agree with the total at the left:

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 9:42 AM
  • Hi Richard !

I can definitely see the difference now and confirm this as bug. Ed or Albert needs to submit this bug request.

Thanks, Hasham Niaz

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 12:09 PM
  • I've seen this before but I thought it's a caching issue...
    Thursday, December 6, 2012 12:50 PM
  • UPDATE: I submitted this as a bug request. Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, December 7, 2012 9:22 PM
    Owner
  • UPDATE: Filed as Bug #95695.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:26 PM
    Owner