none
Questions about dream build play and errors with my windows account RRS feed

• Question

• Hello the team of Microsoft,

I would like to participate in your dream build play competition as an independent amateur video game developer and I would like to ask you some questions about this contest if you do not mind, thank you:

-Is what I can participate in this contest with a demo version of my game in early access and not with the full game version final because I can not prepare the full game version final before the deadline of the contest, thank you

- after the competition and in the same context, is what I could shift the output of my game to the public by the time I complete the development of my level and demo game in definitive version or at least initially in early access version,
    thank you .

Also when I try to enter the main billing address information to my account (I'm Tunisian) an error always occurs, my data is not accepted and it always appears down sorry, is produced always try again,

Same thing when I try to enter my credit card information to register as a developer it always appears:

Sorry, a problem has occurred.
    We do not know what happened. Try to refresh the page or try again later.
    CV: SeAvOvb4ekub + EmQ.13.26.26Thank you very much and good day.

Cordially .

Bonjour l'équipe de Microsoft , 

je souhaiterais participer a votre concours dream build play en tant que developpeur de jeux vidéo amateur indépendant et je souhaiterais pour cela vous poser quelques questions a propos de ce concours si ça ne vous dérange pas , merci : 

-Est ce que je peux participer a ce concours avec une version de démonstration de mon jeu en accés anticipé et non avec le jeu complet version définitif car je ne peux pas préparer le jeu complet version définitif avant la date limite du concours , merci

-aprés le concours et dans le méme contexte , est ce que je pourrais décaler la sortie de mon jeu pour le public le temps que je compléte le développement de mon niveau et demon jeu en version définitif ou au moins initialement en version accés anticipé ,
    merci .

Aussi lorsque j'essaie d'entrer les informations d'adresse de facturation principale a mon compte (je suis Tunisien) une erreur se produit toujours , mes donnés ne sont pas acceptés et il s'affiche toujours en bas désolé , une erreur s'est produite  réessayer toujours , 

méme chose lorsque j'essaie d'entrer mes informations de carte de crédit bancaire pour m'inscrire en tant que développeur il s'affiche toujours : 

Désolé, un problème s'est produit.
    Nous ne savons pas ce qui s'est passé. Essayez d'actualiser la page ou réessayez un peu plus tard.
    CV: SeAvOvb4ekub+EmQ.13.26.26

Merci infiniment et bonne journée .

Cordialement .

• Edited by Bioshok 7 Wednesday, September 13, 2017 11:18 AM
    • Moved by Breeze Liu Thursday, September 14, 2017 6:08 AM off topic
    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 11:13 AM

Answers

• Hi Bioshok 7,

Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum! Please utilize tagging when posting to this forum, thanks! In this forum, we are focus on developing UWP app issues, your question is not in our scope, you can Join the conversation in the dream-build-play-challenge website to consult it.

Best regards,

Breeze

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Bioshok 7 Friday, September 15, 2017 12:23 PM
    Thursday, September 14, 2017 6:08 AM