Migrate off of Project Server RRS feed

• Question

• I currently have a medium farm with project server 2007 and MOSS 2007 deployments. I have created some great solutions for Project Workspaces as sharepoint application sites. I use a tool from Team Direction that pushes MS Project data to my Sharepoint application site after it has been created. This is all done under my site collection that is part of my Project Server deployment on my MOSS farm. I would like to stop using project server, but would like to continue to use all of my sites and migrate the project server site to a regular sharepoint site so that I can have my project application site created automoatically and then I can populate my task lists via this team direction tool. Is there a relatively easy way to do this? I suppose any right answer is a good answer..
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Monday, November 23, 2009 5:18 PM off-topic - project server post to a project server newsgroup. See the sticky post in SP -general (From:SharePoint - Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation)
    Monday, November 23, 2009 4:18 PM

Answers