none
Now we can expect for the results RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

The login button has been removed from the rockstar site. This indicates that the administrators are alive and trying to do stuffs.
    I guess this login button should have been disabled since 30th May. But still no matter.

I guess we hope that the results are announced today as mentioned in written format on the student rockstar website.

I hope the administrators are fast this time in sending the gifts.
    Monday, June 16, 2008 8:54 AM

All replies

• Guy, Yippie...

The results have been announced..
    http://www.studentrockstar.com/Result.aspx

I donno why only top 17 are listed in the list. Also one more thing to mention the list is TENTATIVE, same as the last years contest.

Congratulations everyone Wink

Results for Student Rockstar – 2007-08
    The tentative list of Winners is declared below.
    The participants will get the assured gift subject to validation and verification of the proof of their college identities.
    Rank Name
    1 Harshil Patel
    2 Varun Suresh Modi
    3 Harshad Mahant
    4 Mahesh Pillai
    5 Keyur Makwana
    6 Raj Kumar
    7 Jayakumar Jayaprakasan
    8 Mohan Kumar
    9 Tarsicius Rodrigues
    10 Sarju Patel
    11 pavan kumar
    12 Aleem ullah
    13 Krunal Kapadiya
    14 Jay Nalinkumar Pavagadhi
    15 sai sundeep B
    16 Preetam Kumar Ghosh
    17 Darshna Raghani

Light Up Your College Contest Results
    Rank Name
    1 Jay Pavagadhi
    2 Prasanna Kumar T E K
    3 Mohit Khanna

Monday, June 16, 2008 8:56 AM
  • Now I have a question. I haven';t yet received any email from the admins regarding declaration of the results.

Did the persons who are in rank 4-13 get emails regarding their choice of the gift (Pendrive or Gift voucher worth 2000) ????
    Monday, June 16, 2008 9:01 AM
  • so my guess that it wud end today was right. but then..

Imagine Cup - Registration Activity 0
    Imagine Cup - India Finals 0

i logged in from http://www.studentrockstar.com/UserLoggedIn.aspx?pageRequested=&wa=wsignin1.0 and saw. check it out if you ppl want to too if all your points have been correctly updated.

how is this fair in any way??

Monday, June 16, 2008 9:36 AM
  • Wat abt those who won pen drives .. . . .? ? ?? ???

The admin didnt mention it .. . .. .!!!!!!

Monday, June 16, 2008 3:55 PM
  • Congrats winners .. . . .. ..
    Monday, June 16, 2008 3:56 PM

•     o Top 3 students would each get an XBox 360!
          o Next 10 students would each get a Windows phone!
          o Next 50 would each get 2GB flash drives! - OR Winner may opt for Gift Voucher of Rs. 2000/-.
    • Hundreds of other goodies ranging from software CDs & desktop calendars are also up for grabs !

but only 17 are listed .. ..
    ??
    why this happened ? ? ? ?
    Monday, June 16, 2008 4:00 PM
  • May be the admins are in shortage of RAM, only 17 they were able to copy and paste haha..

or may be from 18th rank ppl are not above 10000 limit.

I hope this time they give hundreds of other goodies. Last time none got the goodies,. hahaha

Monday, June 16, 2008 5:33 PM
  •  Harshil_Patel_5326c0 wrote:
    Now I have a question. I haven';t yet received any email from the admins regarding declaration of the results.

Did the persons who are in rank 4-13 get emails regarding their choice of the gift (Pendrive or Gift voucher worth 2000) ????

No We Didnt Get any Emails !! Do Post here if you guys get Emails !!
    Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:46 AM
  • Same as here I also didnt fet point regerding Sign Up for Microsoft India Student NewsLetter, Life Management & IC cup. My rank is 79 I dont know what will happen with me? but in Rock Star I they publish all the rank holder name and rank.I dont know why its missed this time.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:05 AM
  • seems like none has received the mail frm admin....waiting for communication frm them...
    Wednesday, June 18, 2008 3:14 PM
  • In Microsoft announcements they have stated that mail had been sent.

For RockStar Contest winner

An e-mail has been sent to all tentative winners, regarding submission of document proof.

Friday, June 20, 2008 11:49 AM
  • it's a shame. now i would rather say imagine cup was much better. only their rules were like that.. no country finals for algorithms and a decent (compared to studentrockstar!) certificate indicating which level we have reached.

is it because studentrockstar is an Indian contest that all sorts of malpractices happen? see the imaginecup forum and people are considerate regarding the fate of others better than here! one participant Chokudai was being favored by everyone because of his repeatedly missing the finals by a whisker. And now everyone is happy he got selected. Well, i just said that for an eg.
    here no one is even bothered about what happened to the rest! or has everyone given up assuming there is a behind the scenes thing going on?
    Sunday, June 22, 2008 3:55 AM