Subscription RRS feed

• Question

•  

I bought LiveOne in August, have had no problems with it until now.  Today it's saying that my subscription has expired, but when I went to billing, it says I have a subscription that is active until August '08.  I couldn't find any information on how I could get the program to recognize my subscription.  I tried reinstalling LiveOne.  In the activation stage, it says I need to associate my PC to a subscription.  It gives me the option of going online, so I do, and when I sign in, it gives me the option of either subscribing for money or activating a product key.  Doesn't matter which one I pick, because it takes me to this:

"We're sorry; there are no plans available. This can happen for one of the following reasons:

• You currently have this plan or a similar plan.
    • You have previously purchased this plan.
    • You have this service, but it is not available.
    • This plan is not available in your Country or Region."
    I assume this is because I already have an active subscription.  When I exit the page, LiveOne is on the same step, but says "Next" instead of "continue online".  So I hit Next, and it says it's signing in with my WindowsLive ID.  Then it tells me it's added my PC to the subscription, so I hit Next.  And it goes back to the previous step and tells me I need a subscription.  It will do this over and over again.  So I don't have any idea what's going on, and I can't update my protection until this is fixed.
    Wednesday, January 30, 2008 7:15 PM

Answers