none
Marking threads Read RRS feed

• Question

• Maybe I am just  dense, but I have been fiddling with the filters and not able to accomplish what I want, which is:

When I have have visited the newsgroup, I want to somehow mark all threads as having been read or "caught up" so that the next time I log in, ONLY the threads with new posts are shown in bold.

What am I missing?

CHO, HomePage Doctor
    Saturday, June 28, 2008 12:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Clark,
    We just coded this feature for our next release.  There will now be a new button in the options area that says "Mark all as Read".  We've gotten enough asks for this, that we finally did it.

Thanks for the input.
    Sam Jarawan Social Platform Forums - Senior Development Lead
    Monday, June 30, 2008 9:03 PM

All replies

• Maybe that for a Thread to be marked as 'read' -that you need to actually read it...
    I know, I know, it is an interesting concept...
    You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Sunday, June 29, 2008 7:21 AM
  • So are you saying there is no way to highlight only threads that have new material since the last time you logged in?
    CHO, HomePage Doctor
    Monday, June 30, 2008 12:05 PM
  • Hi Clark,
    We just coded this feature for our next release.  There will now be a new button in the options area that says "Mark all as Read".  We've gotten enough asks for this, that we finally did it.

Thanks for the input.
    Sam Jarawan Social Platform Forums - Senior Development Lead
    Monday, June 30, 2008 9:03 PM