Workflow issues after Rollup 12 RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting this error message on some of my workflows and not others.  Has anyone seen this or know why I am getting this issue?  I have not put leftvoicemail on any of my forms. 

Plugin Trace:

[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Workflow: Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Workflow.Activities.SetEntityProperty]
    [SetEntityProperty]

Error Message:

Unhandled Exception: Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.AttributeMetadataNotFoundException: 'PhoneCall' entity doesn't contain attribute with Name = 'leftvoicemail'.
       at Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Services.ExpressionServiceBase.SetEntityProperty(ActivityContext executionContext, SetEntityProperty setEntityPropertyActivity)

at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
       at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Thanks, Paul Nath

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:32 PM

Answers

• Reboot fixed the problem.   The issue was after the upgrade of Rollup 12 the database did not update.  After running this fix http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2808349 I was able to upgrade the database.   Our workflows were failing when the Phone Call record needed to be updated.   After taking the production database into the Test system I realized that Rollup 12 was not the issue.  I ended up just trying a reboot after all the users went home.  

Must have been something stuck in memory or something.  

Thanks, Paul Nath

• Marked as answer by Paul Nath Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:00 AM
    • Edited by Paul Nath Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:00 AM
    Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:00 AM