none
adding photos from cell phone to my desk top RRS feed

• Question

• i just got a desk top computer and would like to put my photos from my samsung 7 on the desk top how do i do that

Tuesday, June 6, 2017 9:12 PM

All replies

• This forum is for writing programs. Are you writing a program to do that? If you are writing a program then note that this post is asking two questions; (1) how to transfer files from a phone to another computer (2) how to put a photo on a desktop. There are many ways to transfer files, do you know which one you want to use? If you are not writing a program then there are other forums that can help you better.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Tuesday, June 6, 2017 9:43 PM
  • Hello,

This forum is used to discuss issues when using Office JavaScript API, so your issue is off topic. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 2:35 AM
  • They'll help you over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/pictures

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 3:27 AM