none
Mappoint 2010 Spatial data import will not import new files only old RRS feed

• Question

• Team,

Can you please help currently using MapPoint 2010 or 2013 Trial has the same issue the Spatial Data Import will import ESRI Shape files created 2 weeks past but any files newly created today at present or if another person creates will not import .

I get a Error message:

Error in Applysahpe properties

Error number-2147217865

Error Description The Mocrosoft Jet database Engine could not find object."" NH1121 The file trying to open"

be sure the objects exists.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both versions of Mappoint 2010 and trial of Mappoint 2013 still will open data 2 weeks ago but will not import files from the last few day that anyone creates or I create today. even deleting the folder in Program files and cleaning the %temp% folder.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 4:43 PM

All replies

• Can you double check the error message you've typed in - there are some typos, and some are hard to dis-ambiguate.

If "Microsoft Jet database engine" is havnig trouble, then this probably means MS Access. Check the file - is it locked and read only? Perhaps it is too large and needs compacting and/or cleaning up (Access has some pretty restrictive file size limits,and it does not auto-compact).

Richard Marsden
    MapPoint Add-ins at Mapping-Tools.com

Thursday, June 13, 2013 1:18 PM