Remote Access to Computers problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I'm setting up remote access for my computers. I can access the xxxxx.homeserver.com website, and I can browse my shared folders. However, i can't connect to any computers via Remote Access.

I have 4 available, all are W7 Professional. None of them are available for connection, they all have the status Connection Disabled.

All have remote access enabled, and I can remote desktop to each computer on my LAN.

The only thing I have noticed is that I get certificate warnings when I RDP to each machine. I have tried to install the certificates but to no avail.

Any help appreciated.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:44 PM

Answers

• Hi all

I'm setting up remote access for my computers. I can access the xxxxx.homeserver.com website, and I can browse my shared folders. However, i can't connect to any computers via Remote Access.

I have 4 available, all are W7 Professional. None of them are available for connection, they all have the status Connection Disabled.

All have remote access enabled, and I can remote desktop to each computer on my LAN.

The only thing I have noticed is that I get certificate warnings when I RDP to each machine. I have tried to install the certificates but to no avail.

Any help appreciated.

Have you tried rebooting the server and all 4 clients?
    • Marked as answer by Alex Chard Wednesday, May 4, 2011 10:42 AM
    Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:02 PM

All replies

• Hi all

Any help appreciated.

Have you tried rebooting the server and all 4 clients?
    • Marked as answer by Alex Chard Wednesday, May 4, 2011 10:42 AM
    Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:02 PM
  • Thanks, that worked. Random.
    Wednesday, May 4, 2011 10:43 AM