none
Is email working?

General discussion

• Are people getting email notifications from forum?  Not sure if it is an Microsoft issue or my mail server.

jdweng

• Moved by Andreas Johansson Wednesday, February 26, 2014 10:04 PM Issue with the forums
    Sunday, February 23, 2014 1:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

My Account are working fine.

Good luck.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 24, 2014 6:59 AM
  • I just found out that on Thurday my email address was removed from my forum account, and my default Alert setting was also removed from my forum account.  I added my email address back to my forum account, but can't find the setting to automatically alert me.  I in the process of adding an alert to all my forum postings for the last 4 days.

jdweng

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 5:14 AM
  • Go to Quick Access menu on the left, then Settings, then in that screen in the middle

Configure alerts
    <input name="alwaysSubscribe" style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#000000;cursor:pointer;" type="checkbox" value="true" /><label for="alwaysSubscribe" style="margin:0px;padding:0px 1em 0px 0px;border:0px;outline:0px;font-weight:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-family:inherit;">Always alert me by default when I postAlways alert me by default when I post</label>

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:51 PM