product key doesnt work after 3 hard drive failures and installs. hard drive died. can i reinstall? RRS feed

• Question

• hard drive died.  can i reinstall?   validation tool thinks that im trying to cheat system or reinstall multiple copies but I have had three hard drives crash, and ive  had to restart over in installing operation system.  what can i do to fix the validation issue?  thks kevin.  plz e-mail answer to kdmayo2@hotmail.com thks.
    Sunday, January 28, 2007 7:25 AM

Answers

• Can you post my product key
    Sunday, January 28, 2007 8:06 AM
  •  kevin mayo wrote:
    hard drive died. can i reinstall? validation tool thinks that im trying to cheat system or reinstall multiple copies but I have had three hard drives crash, and ive had to restart over in installing operation system. what can i do to fix the validation issue? thks kevin. plz e-mail answer to kdmayo2@hotmail.com thks.
    thanks
    Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:54 PM
  •  finau wrote:
    Can you post my product key
    thanks
    Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:56 PM
  • Babusunil,

Please edit your post and remove the product key!  You should no more post the product key than post your credit card info or social security number!

Sunday, January 28, 2007 5:03 PM

All replies

• Can you post my product key
    Sunday, January 28, 2007 8:06 AM
  •  kevin mayo wrote:
    hard drive died. can i reinstall? validation tool thinks that im trying to cheat system or reinstall multiple copies but I have had three hard drives crash, and ive had to restart over in installing operation system. what can i do to fix the validation issue? thks kevin. plz e-mail answer to kdmayo2@hotmail.com thks.
    thanks
    Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:54 PM
  •  finau wrote:
    Can you post my product key
    thanks
    Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:56 PM
  • Babusunil,

Please edit your post and remove the product key!  You should no more post the product key than post your credit card info or social security number!

Sunday, January 28, 2007 5:03 PM