none
Custom Label for the Data Points on Excel Chart drawn via EPPlus using C# RRS feed

• Question

• I am using EPPLus to export data and draw chart using C#. I am using the scattergraph.

My Requirement

I need to change the content of DataLabel in the chart. i.e on hover a dataPoint in the chart, the data value display needs to changed\customized. Currently it just shows X-Axis & Y-Axis Value. I need to modify its display with additional info.

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:39 PM

All replies

• Hi jeyAntoni,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question is more related to third party API, please post your question in GitHub Issues.

https://github.com/JanKallman/EPPlus/issues

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework, including Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), Charting Controls, CardSpace, Windows Identity Foundation (WIF), Point of Sale (POS), Transactions.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 29, 2018 7:49 AM
  • Ok Thanks.

Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:09 AM