none
missing account

Question

• I'm also having trouble logging on - I seem to be a bit mixed up.  I was signed in under my Windows ID, but the system made me start a new profile anyway.  My old profile was under the name Kaelkitty, or Jacq, or Jacq Felis, I can't remember - can you fix this, Thanks, Jacq.
    Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:01 AM

Answers

• I'm also having trouble logging on - I seem to be a bit mixed up.  I was signed in under my Windows ID, but the system made me start a new profile anyway.  My old profile was under the name Kaelkitty, or Jacq, or Jacq Felis, I can't remember - can you fix this, Thanks, Jacq.

Is this it?

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/kaelkitty/activity

Usually when I see all the activity blanked out it means the account was banned for some reason. You can email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com about that.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, June 19, 2016 12:42 PM

All replies

Is this it?

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/kaelkitty/activity

Usually when I see all the activity blanked out it means the account was banned for some reason. You can email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com about that.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, June 19, 2016 12:42 PM
  • Thanks Dave,

Yes I'm sure that is it as I have a "confirm your email address" from you on that starting date.  I don't know why there is nothing there - something obviously went wrong.  I will email as you suggest, Thanks

Monday, June 20, 2016 2:56 AM
  • You're welcome.

Monday, June 20, 2016 3:15 AM