none
Quick access my threads/my forum threads not showing correct number of replies

Question

• In Quick Access when I select my threads or my forum threads it is not showing correct values for the replies. For most of the threads its showing 0. While after browsing the thread it has multiple replies.

not showing correct number of replies

Want to add MVP with my name.

• Moved by Just Karl Monday, December 21, 2015 11:39 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Friday, December 11, 2015 1:29 PM

Answers

• Everyone had similar problems. However the forums appear to be working normally now.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Directory Services)

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 2:09 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the The Forums Issues (not product support) forum.

This is a known issue at this time, though.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, December 21, 2015 11:38 PM
  • Still happening? It looks like your thread list is showing correct information now that the latest set of forum problems have been resolved.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 1:03 PM
  • Everyone had similar problems. However the forums appear to be working normally now.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Directory Services)

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 2:09 PM
  • Thanks all for your time. It seems working fine this time I have checked and its showing proper update.

Want to add MVP with my name.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:44 PM
  • Cheers, you're welcome.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:46 PM