Quick software registration question RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I signed up for the Beta on the 13th (have 7 systems at home online and would love to test and contribute) and just noticed alot of people seemed to already get the invites and I have seen nothing as of yet so I just reregistered today.  Could this of shot to my junkmail? (it auto deletes if so)  I will turn it off so if I get another invite it will not trash it but will they resend if they already tried once?

Thanks for any input.

Tom

Thursday, March 1, 2007 1:57 PM

Answers

• They are sending out invites in batches of 10,000 I believe. I think they've gone through 2 sessions of sending invites and YES - it's possible that it could be in your junk mail. I signed up around the same time and got mine during the first round of invites. I've seen other people talk about the auto-deleting junk mail too. You may want to send a mail to mchelp@microsoft.com and see if they can help figure out whether or not you got an invite. Good luck ...
    Thursday, March 1, 2007 2:04 PM

All replies

• They are sending out invites in batches of 10,000 I believe. I think they've gone through 2 sessions of sending invites and YES - it's possible that it could be in your junk mail. I signed up around the same time and got mine during the first round of invites. I've seen other people talk about the auto-deleting junk mail too. You may want to send a mail to mchelp@microsoft.com and see if they can help figure out whether or not you got an invite. Good luck ...
    Thursday, March 1, 2007 2:04 PM
  • Thanks!

Tom

Thursday, March 1, 2007 2:12 PM