Complete List of papers and journals in a subject area RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I have been working on a complete bibliography of all publications in my area of interest in the last decade. I have been looking through over 800 journals and 2000 conferences, one at a time, manually, to gather a list of papers, which I would be classifying according to multiple parameters. Is there a better way to import a list of papers and their source (with the journal / conference name and the year), into a database, so that I would be able to go through this list when am offline, and look through the abstracts of the relevant ones, later on?

I spend most of my time making a list of papers manually. Any help or pointers to work around this, would be of great help.

Regards,

LN

Saturday, August 4, 2012 6:01 AM

All replies

• Hello LN,

Thank you for your interest in Academic Search! You may find our API useful. For more information about our API, please refer to this forum post. If you would like to apply for an API, please send the following information via an email message to acadapi@microsoft.com

Title: Application for Microsoft Academic Search App ID

Contact Person: ______________

Contact Email: ______________

Project Brief Introduction (should be longer than 100 words): ______________

Please include one statement:  "We have read and agreed with the Microsoft/MAS Terms of Use"

Link to the MAS Terms of Use, MS Terms of Use.

Project Web URL (Required): ______________

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 7:21 PM