Need a Support Phone Number!!! RRS feed

• Question

• My parents needed to upgrade LiveCare, so they went out and purchased a new copy. They initially tried to just upgrade it through the program, but they couldn't remember their username and password. Now, the new program won't let them create a new account. They NEED to talk to a tech support person ON THE PHONE. I'm a few hundred miles away and can't be of much help. I looked through your "Support Blog" and it did not include a phone number. Please help!

Thanks!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:58 PM

Answers

All replies

• Mike, email me at sboots@mvps.org

Subject line of email = OneCare

In the message body, tell me what country your parents are in and paste this link:

http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2988822&SiteID=2

I'll hook you up, if not this evening, tomorrow morning or evening (I'll be away for a major chunk of the day Wednesday)

-steve

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:04 AM
  • I want to talk to a live person. When I purchased my computer last year comp usa put live one care on my computer. It was suppose to have 3 users and for the past 3 maybe 4 months my computer tells me the free trial is over. I am very unhappy with Live One Care. I should have had a year before updating. I also am discusted with all the automated help systems it is not as helpful as talking to a live person. Micro soft is  a rip off.

Friday, March 14, 2008 5:00 PM
  •  diveman wrote:
    I want to talk to a live person. When I purchased my computer last year comp usa put live one care on my computer. It was suppose to have 3 users and for the past 3 maybe 4 months my computer tells me the free trial is over. I am very unhappy with Live One Care. I should have had a year before updating. I also am discusted with all the automated help systems it is not as helpful as talking to a live person. Micro soft is  a rip off.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Friday, March 14, 2008 5:03 PM