Problem with mesh folder deletion RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to delete my Outlook folder as a synced folder.  I added it to the sync folders before realizing pst files would not sync.  Because the files are not transferring, the folder never finishes and I am not given the ability to delete it.  I don't want to have it as a synced folder, since all files are pst files.  How can I delete it from my synced folder list?
    Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:55 PM

Answers

• In Live Mesh, simply select properties by right clicking the folder and change the option to not sync with that PC. Or, go to www.mesh.com and change the properties there to not sync with all computers, then delete the folder from the Live Desktop.

In Windows Live Mesh, open Windows Live Mesh, click on the folder, then "select device" on the right and uncheck all currently selected devices.

In Live Sync, I don't recall as I'm not currently running it.

I assume you are referring to Windows Live Mesh, not Live Mesh - www.mesh.com

For discussion of the new Windows Live Mesh (formerly Sync), (as well as the released Live Sync version) go here:

http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=24

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Wednesday, October 20, 2010 3:00 PM