none
Advice/ Clarification on Exam 70-433 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I am currently a graduate student majoring in MIS and I am interested in taking up the MCTS: Database Development 2008 certification.

I have a few doubts/queries and it would be very helpful if someone can fill me in with the details.I post my questions as below:

a) I have no industrial experience so far. Can I go ahead with this certification?

b) I am more interested toward the MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance exam but I am under the impression that since I don't have any industrial experience, I will not be successful.If I put in a lot of effort, is it possible for me to take this?

c) What kind of career paths can I land into if I take up the former and latter mentioned certifications and what will be the major difference in the job profile between the above mentioned certifications?

If my questions are a bit too silly, please bear with me as I am completely ignorant about the topic.

It would really be of great help if someone can guide me through.

Thanks,

Subha

Monday, June 7, 2010 6:21 PM

Answers

• Hi Subha,

You want an honest answer? No, it makes no sense. It would make you a paper certified person and when you have to get hands on you would get in a lot of trouble. First get hands on experience and then do the certification road. That's the order you should think of and not the other way around.

Just my 2 cts.

Maurice

Monday, June 7, 2010 9:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Subha,

You want an honest answer? No, it makes no sense. It would make you a paper certified person and when you have to get hands on you would get in a lot of trouble. First get hands on experience and then do the certification road. That's the order you should think of and not the other way around.

Just my 2 cts.

Maurice

Monday, June 7, 2010 9:40 PM
  • Get latest vce files of 70-433 exam in free from http://freedumps.info/download-70-433-braindumps-questions.html and pass this exam with full passing marks. Stay connected and get free latest vce updates of all Microsoft vce exams in free from freedumps.info.
    Wednesday, April 15, 2015 7:37 AM