Problem with connector software.....answer not found in forums RRS feed

• Question

• I am REALLY tired of the weeks of reading this and other WHS forums, listening to friends' suggestions and just trying anything that comes to mind.  I have now 14 days left for my evaluation version license. If this doesn't work, then there is NO WAY I will purchase the license!

First, does Microsoft even offer a paid tech support for WHS? IF they do, I cannot find it!

I have three machines backing up nicely to the server for over 2 months. 49 days ago, the destop PC (Vista Ultimate via wifi) just stopped backing up either auto or manual.  The usual error message, although I have seen others, is that the backup failed due to a problem with the WHS connector software.  Initially, the destop was connected directly to the linksys WRT54G router. When the problem started, I tried another cable. Then, due to a move with no wired connection available, I used a linksys wifi card to connect to the router. 

I've also tried a second WRT54G router. No luck.

The other two machines (Vista Business via wifi & Vista Home Premium via wifi) all back up with no problems.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the connector software using the updated version on the server several times.

I've googled this error message and tried every fix I can find and none work.

Is there hope, or should I can it and go back to manually backing up to my WD MyBook external drives.  They worked flawlessly!
    Sunday, October 19, 2008 7:45 PM

Answers

• OK.  It's been a while since I posted because I wanted to observe the server for a bit. First, thanks to all who helped in this.

I am glad to report I have had 1 full week of successful automatic backups of all machines!  Unfortunately, I can't pinpoint one exact fix, rather I think it was the following combination:

1)  Did a full install of the new licensed OEM WHS. This stopped the reboot due to the pending software trial expiring soon (2 days from the date of expiration). 

2) However, after the install, I still had unsuccessful backups.  They would get much deeper into the backup (85-89%) before failing.  The error codes suggested running chkdsk /r / which I did AGAIN (if you recal, I had already done this previously).

3)  After running chkdsk, I then gave up on the wireless connection to the router with the PC in question.  Now, back on a wired connection, I successsfully completed a manual full backup of the entire hard drive to the server.  It was approximately 400GB of data.  Since then, all automatically scheduled incremental backups have been successful.

The odd thing is that I was able to achieve successful incremental backups wirelessly for about a month before all of these problems occurred.

My best guess is that WiFi is too unrealiable to perform such a massive backup of 400GB since it takes several hours to run.  An incremental backup takes minutes, and therefore has a better chance of being successful on a WiFi connection.

Thanks again to all who helped!!
    • Marked as answer by Jrobe1111 Friday, November 14, 2008 10:18 PM
    Friday, November 14, 2008 10:16 PM

All replies

• Jrobe1111 said:

I am REALLY tired of the weeks of reading this and other WHS forums, listening to friends' suggestions and just trying anything that comes to mind.  I have now 14 days left for my evaluation version license. If this doesn't work, then there is NO WAY I will purchase the license!

Did you ever post your problem before?

Jrobe1111 said:

First, does Microsoft even offer a paid tech support for WHS? IF they do, I cannot find it!

Yes, they do.

Jrobe1111 said:

I have three machines backing up nicely to the server for over 2 months. 49 days ago, the destop PC (Vista Ultimate via wifi) just stopped backing up either auto or manual.  The usual error message, although I have seen others, is that the backup failed due to a problem with the WHS connector software.  Initially, the destop was connected directly to the linksys WRT54G router. When the problem started, I tried another cable. Then, due to a move with no wired connection available, I used a linksys wifi card to connect to the router. 

I've also tried a second WRT54G router. No luck.

The other two machines (Vista Business via wifi & Vista Home Premium via wifi) all back up with no problems.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the connector software using the updated version on the server several times.

I've googled this error message and tried every fix I can find and none work.

Exactly what have you done so far?

Jrobe1111 said:

Is there hope, or should I can it and go back to manually backing up to my WD MyBook external drives.  They worked flawlessly!

Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:38 PM
  • I would also be very unhappy after 49 days without backups, so I can imagine your frustration!

1.  Please check the eventlogs on the client and server for error messages around the time the backup fails (Start, Run,type eventvwr.msc, Hit Enter). These may provide some more details on the error.

2. Also the backupengine log files (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Home Server\logs) could provide some more detail on the actual cause of the problem.

3. Have you tried running chkdsk /f /r on all volumes of the failing client? If not please try. This often fixes problems with the backup.

4. If possible please try manual backup using wired connection. If this succeeds you know it's probably a connectivity problem

5. On the failing client open a command shell, then type vssadmin list writers. You will probably see a few witers listed. They should all report OK (stable). If there's any errors there (with microsoft writer) then the solution in this thread might be worth a try.
    Sunday, October 19, 2008 10:19 PM
  • I will attempt to answer both replies here:

1) error message from the most recent autobackup:
         -  Unexpected error 0x26 from unexpected EOF on D:\folders\{00008086-058D-4C89-AB57-A7F909A47AB4}\Data.4096.37.dat: Reached the end of the file.
         -  Client Backup server failed at d:\wssg_src\whs_pp1\qhs\src\backup\util\diskfile.cpp(359)

I'm an "intermediate" computer user as far as experience, so interpreting these logs or even knowing where in the logs to look is a bit over my head.  The above error messages were from HOMESERVER with the Event Viewer.

Under SYSTEM:  Here is one of the error logs I found around the time that I ran a manual backup earlier today:
         -  The previous system shutdown at 12:10:05 PM on 10/19/2008 was unexpected.

2)  I checked the logs. It is a bit overwhelming, but I looked around the time I believe the manual backup I tried today failed. This is the last few lines I found:

10/19/2008 12:13:32 PM  828] The Client Backup Service has started.
    [10/19/2008 12:14:10 PM  878] TransportHelper TransportService object released.
    [10/19/2008 12:14:10 PM  878] TransportHelper TransportService object created.
    [10/19/2008 12:14:10 PM  878] TransportHelper TransportHelperSink received SessionDisconnected for {8087CC73-5004-4EB1-8A48-ABC669842616}
    [10/19/2008 12:14:10 PM  878] ReconnectableStream: MarkSessionDead for {8087CC73-5004-4EB1-8A48-ABC669842616}, not found
    [10/19/2008 12:14:50 PM  8e8] TransportHelper TransportHelperSink received SessionDisconnected for {28036149-7485-4B4C-9AB3-33337E48A606}
    [10/19/2008 12:14:50 PM  8e8] ReconnectableStream: MarkSessionDead for {28036149-7485-4B4C-9AB3-33337E48A606}, not found
    [10/19/2008 12:14:50 PM  828] Listener TcpEventCallback
    [10/19/2008 12:14:50 PM  828] Listener TcpConditionCallback from 192.168.1.106
    [10/19/2008 12:14:53 PM  dd0] Session: ThreadMain for 0026C598
    [10/19/2008 12:14:57 PM  dd0] Creating the server instance.

3)  Ran chkdsk on drive C (OS) but not on the storage drives. It said something about needing to dismount the drives and warned about losing data.  I checked out since I didn't understand and didn't have it do the chkdsk.  I guess I could do it even if I lose data since I am not currently in an emergency situation and need the data on the server.  What do you suggest?

4)  Already tried several manual backups wired.  I am confident it is not the wifi connection.  At one point, I would try wired, after it failed, I would try wireless. Both would fail with the same error message.

5)vssadmin list writers shows no errors.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, please give step-by-step instructions just in case I don't know how to find what you are looking for.

Thanks!
    Monday, October 20, 2008 2:39 AM
  • Hello,
    on the WHS console, in Settings/Backup you have a button to repair the backup database.
    The first message indicates to try that function. Maybe one of the files in the backup database of your server got corrupted.
    Which version is shown in the console under settings/ressources for WHS?

Dismounting the drives gives always the warning, if there is still a program or service accessing files on the drives.
    So if you run something like a database, a file sharing application or have open documents, please close the application first.
    Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Monday, October 20, 2008 3:58 AM
  • I ran chkdsk on Drive D: (data drive) and I guess all went well. I ran for a while, so I was away from the computer when it finished. The server apparently restarted itself. I then ran a manual backup and it failed again with the same error message. This usually happens around 35-36% done.

As for versions in the console:
    WHS w/ Power Pack 1
    Windows Home Server Console: 6.0.1800.0
    Windows Home Server Backup & Restore: 6.0.1800.0
    Windows Home Server Drive Extender: 6.0.1800.8
    Windows Home Server Remote Access: 6.0.1800.0
    Windows Home Server Storage Manager: 6.0.1800.0

Any other ideas? I'm getting desperate as the license expires soon. I would like to have this fixed and have several successful backups under my belt before having to purchase the license.

Thanks!

Monday, October 20, 2008 9:01 PM
  • On another forum, they suggested I reset the database, effectively erasing all of the backups and then start over fresh. I am not opposed to do this, but if this is the "next step", then do you agree and what is the best way to reset and start over?

Thanks!
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:06 AM
  • Jrobe1111 said:

On another forum, they suggested I reset the database, effectively erasing all of the backups and then start over fresh. I am not opposed to do this, but if this is the "next step", then do you agree and what is the best way to reset and start over?

Thanks!

It couldn't hurt. :)

The safest way is to download the WHS Toolkit and install it on the server (read the installation instructions here as it's not a normal install).  There is a button inside there for Backup Database Reset.
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:39 AM
  • I will have to try this later today. In the mean time, here is the latest reason for the autobackup failing. The good news is that an autobackup was attempted. Prior to this, there were only my manual backups in the record:

The computer failed to take a snapshot of the volume for backup.
    System.IO.File.NotFoundException: The device is not ready (Exceptions from HRESULT: 0x80070015) at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRIn

It also states that it is "Failure Details for Volume (local Disk)".  All Harddrives on the server report healthy.

Lastly, I think the server may be randomly rebooting.  Occassionally when I try to connect to the console, I get a timeout trying to reconnect. Since I don't have a dedicated monitor to the server, I can't see if it is rebooting. There seems to be a lot of hard drive activity when I have observed this.
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:30 PM
  • This is from client computer? Since volume snapshots for backup are taken on the client, I would assume the message is found in the event log of the client.
    Is there still a volume in the backup, which does not exist any longer?
    Try to configure backup via console, and limit backup to one disk of the client.
    Perform a manual backup.
    Run also chkdsk /f /r on all disks on the affected client PC.

If these messages are pointing to the server disk, and related events are seen in the servers event log, with chkdsk /f /r on the D: drive alone you won't succeed.
    You need to perform the same on each single disk, with a syntax like
    chkdsk /f /r c:\fs\<volumemountpoint> (replace <volumemountpoint> with the folder names, which you can find in c:\fs)

Olaf
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:44 PM
  • Your server shouldn't be rebooting. Can you check the event log to see if any errors are appearing?
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 3:11 PM
  • Ran chkdsk on the client pc. Only one hd 500 gb with about 350 used. It took over 4 hours to run. Wasn't in front of the machine to see the report as to errors, bad sectors, etc.

Manually ran backup. It failed. Same error, prob with connector software.
    Uninstalled connector software and reinstalled.Did manual backup. Failed with same error again.

Now running chkdsk on all 4 server HDs. Will report back the results.  If this doesn't work, should I reset/erase all backups and start over (as in the earlier suggestion)?

As for the server possibly rebooting. How exactly/what exactly do I look for in the Event Viewer logs to determine this?

Thanks!
    Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:48 PM
  • In the system event log, you will see an event like the one below at the point where Windows boots. You should look for errors in the system and application event logs shortly before that time.

Event Type: Information  
    Event Source: EventLog  
    Event Category: None  
    Event ID: 6009  
    Date: 10/20/2008  
    Time: 10:36:42 AM  
    User: N/A  
    Computer: XXXXXXXX  
    Description:  
    Microsoft (R) Windows (R) 5.01. 2600 Service Pack 2 Uniprocessor Free.  

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.  

Thursday, October 23, 2008 3:58 PM
  • Installed the WHS Toolkit. Ran it in advanced mode. Everything checked out fine except that I have autodetect enabled for proxy settings.

Checked the server application logs and see a TON of these entries in a row, many at the same time or one second apart:

Event Type:    Error
    Event Source:    Windows Search Service
    Event Category:    Gatherer
    Event ID:    3013
    Date:        10/23/2008
    Time:        8:45:36 PM
    User:        N/A
    Computer:    SERVER
    Description:
    The entry <D:\SHARES\SOFTWARE\DOCUMENTS\WHS_CONNECT_TSHOOT.DOC> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Context: Windows Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
        Unspecified error
     (0x80004005)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Under system, I found this:

Event Source:    EventLog
    Event Category:    None
    Event ID:    6008
    Time:        8:39:16 PM
    Description:
    The previous system shutdown at 8:36:45 PM on 10/23/2008 was unexpected.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    Data:
    0000: d8 07 0a 00 04 00 17 00   Ø.......
    0008: 14 00 24 00 2d 00 c5 01   ..$.-.Å.
    0010: d8 07 0a 00 05 00 18 00   Ø.......
    0018: 00 00 24 00 2d 00 c5 01   ..$.-.Å.

and this:

Event Source:    TermDD
    Event ID:    50
    Time:        6:54:15 PM
    Description:
    The RDP protocol component X.224 detected an error in the protocol stream and has disconnected the client.

Data:
    0000: 00 00 08 00 02 00 56 00   ......V.
    0008: 00 00 00 00 32 00 0a c0   ....2..À
    0010: 00 00 00 00 32 00 0a c0   ....2..À
    0018: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00   ........
    0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00   ........
    0028: 18 00 00 00 06 00 0a c0   .......À

and many of these...one for each printer driver installed:

Event Source:    TermServDevices
    Event ID:    1111
    Time:        6:50:10 PM
    Description:
    Driver Amyuni Document Converter 300 required for printer Quicken PDF Printer is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver before you log in again.

Data:
    0000: 00 00 00 00 12 0d 00 00   ........

WTF??!??  I have successfully installed the toolkit, so resetting the database is option. Proceed?

Friday, October 24, 2008 2:12 AM
  • OK. Ran a manual backup. Sometime around when it failed, I found this in the event log:

Event Source:    EventLog
    Event ID:    6008
    Time:        10:39:46 PM
    Description:
    The previous system shutdown at 10:37:16 PM on 10/23/2008 was unexpected.

Data:
    0000: d8 07 0a 00 04 00 17 00   Ø.......
    0008: 16 00 25 00 10 00 af 02   ..%...¯.
    0010: d8 07 0a 00 05 00 18 00   Ø.......
    0018: 02 00 25 00 10 00 af 02   ..%...¯.

This time it didn't fail with the connector software error. Rather, it just said that communication with the server ended.

Is it the server being caused for some reason to restart during a backup only from this client?
    Friday, October 24, 2008 3:56 AM
  • Hello,
    unexpected shutdowns are crashes. Crashes usually happen due to bad hardware or bad drivers (I assume, we can exclude bad applications here, because in this case we would see more complaints and more details about single crashing applications would be provided in the event log.)

Could you tell us some more details about the hardware used for your server?
    If it is an older PC, please check the mainboard for bad capacitors.
    Also check, if the CPU cooler is still running and that there is not too much dust in the CPU cooler and power supply.
    If you have multiple disks, they may also have thermal issues due to bad cooling or drain  too much power from a weak power supply.
    Faulty or incompatible memory chips may also cause crashes.

Olaf
    Friday, October 24, 2008 7:22 AM
  • EDIT: Personal information and software license keys removed! Please do not post personal information in this forum unless you want the world to have it, and never post license keys!

I agree that lends itself to hardware or driver conflicts, but why does it ONLY do it when the desktop client backs up but the other two PCs backup automatically fine every evening? 

I don't know how to check the capacitors (over my head!).
    Here is the Belarc Advisor report on my server:

Computer Profile Summary
                Computer Name: Server (in WORKGROUP)
                Profile Date: Friday, October 24, 2008 7:52:45 PM
                Advisor Version: 7.2x
                Windows Logon: Administrator

Click here for Belarc's System Management products, for large and
                small companies.

Operating System System Model
                Windows Server 2003 Home Server Service Pack 2 (build 3790)
                Enclosure Type: Desktop
                Processor a Main Circuit Board b
                2.20 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64
                128 kilobyte primary memory cache
                1024 kilobyte secondary memory cache Board: http://www.abit.com.tw/
                KN8 Series(NF-CK804) 1.x
                Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
                BIOS: Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG 11/11/2005
                Drives Memory Modules c,d
                300.07 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
                287.15 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1H [CD-ROM drive]
                LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1693S [CD-ROM drive]
                3.5" format removeable media [Floppy drive]

GENERIC USB Storage-CFC USB Device [Hard drive] -- drive 5
                GENERIC USB Storage-MSC USB Device [Hard drive] -- drive 6
                GENERIC USB Storage-SDC USB Device [Hard drive] -- drive 8
                GENERIC USB Storage-SMC USB Device [Hard drive] -- drive 7
                Maxtor 6L200M0 [Hard drive] (203.92 GB) -- drive 4
                Maxtor 6L200P0 [Hard drive] (203.93 GB) -- drive 1, s/n L42BXQKG,
                rev BAJ41G20, SMART Status: Healthy
                Maxtor 6L300R0 [Hard drive] (300.09 GB) -- drive 0, s/n L60QEWQG,
                rev BAJ41G20, SMART Status: Healthy
                ST3300622AS [Hard drive] (300.07 GB) -- drive 2, s/n 4NF14MMS, rev
                3.AAE, SMART Status: Healthy
                WDC WD2500KS-00MJB0 [Hard drive] (250.06 GB) -- drive 3 2048
                Megabytes Installed Memory

Slot 'A0' has 1024 MB
                Slot 'A1' has 1024 MB
                Slot 'A2' is Empty
                Slot 'A3' is Empty
                 Local Drive Volumes

c: (NTFS on drive 0)21.48 GB15.21 GB free
                      d: (NTFS on drive 0)278.60 GB271.94 GB free

Network Drives
                 None detected

Marks a disabled account;    Marks a locked account  None
                  detected
                Controllers Display
                Standard floppy disk controller
                NVIDIA nForce4 Parallel ATA Controller
                NVIDIA nForce4 Serial ATA Controller (2x) Standard VGA Graphics
                Adapter [Display adapter]
                LGE W2252 [Monitor] (23.0"vis, January 2008)
                Bus Adapters Multimedia
                Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
                Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Realtek AC'97 Audio
                Communications Other Devices

1394 Net Adapter
                      NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller

**** Data Removed from post ****

• Edited by Ken WarrenModerator Saturday, October 25, 2008 2:22 PM removed personal information and license keys..
    • Edited by Jrobe1111 Saturday, October 25, 2008 3:52 PM
    Friday, October 24, 2008 11:59 PM
  • Please remove personalized software data from your last posting!!!
    Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:50 AM
  • Sorry about that. Thanks for the heads up!

Here is what I determined after hooking a monitor up to the server:

After the server was reboot and running for a period of time, I noticed a warning message that the license has expired (even though I have until 10/31/08 ??). The message indicated that the server will reboot after running for one hour.  I think this MAY be my problem, although my original connector software issues began long before the license was close to expiring.

The client PC that has been failing during backup did have a significant amount of data that needed be backed up (about 130 GB). Therefore, my assumption is that the backup would take longer than 1 hour to complete. During the backup, the server restarts itself due to the it thinking that the software license has expired.  I guess this means there is nothing I can do other than purchase a license.....which I did from NewEgg.com.

Anyone disagree?

So, my next question is that I was surprised that I could not just buy a license from microsoft.com and update my current install. All I could find was to buy a new license with install disks and all. Does that mean when it arrives that I have to reinstall the entire WHS OS?  Was there a way to buy just the license?  I can always cancel my NewEgg order as it hasn't shipped.
    Saturday, October 25, 2008 4:01 PM
  • Hi,

You cannot 'just buy a license', as the time limit is hardwired into the trial software in a number of places to 'try' to discourage piracy.
    When you purchase the OEM disk, you just need to do a server re-install, this will only format the C: partition and install the WHS software and will not touch your data and backups etc. The only step you will then have to take, is to re-add any Add-Ins/Customisations you may have installed, and re-add your Clients.Just note that towards the end of the installation, there could be quite some time while the server rebuilds all the pointers etc to all your existing data.

Good luck,

Colin

If anyone answers your query successfully, please mark it as 'Helpful', to guide other users.
    Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:19 PM
  • Jrobe1111 said:

Sorry about that. Thanks for the heads up!

Here is what I determined after hooking a monitor up to the server:

After the server was reboot and running for a period of time, I noticed a warning message that the license has expired (even though I have until 10/31/08 ??). The message indicated that the server will reboot after running for one hour.  I think this MAY be my problem, although my original connector software issues began long before the license was close to expiring.

The client PC that has been failing during backup did have a significant amount of data that needed be backed up (about 130 GB). Therefore, my assumption is that the backup would take longer than 1 hour to complete. During the backup, the server restarts itself due to the it thinking that the software license has expired.  I guess this means there is nothing I can do other than purchase a license.....which I did from NewEgg.com.

Anyone disagree?

So, my next question is that I was surprised that I could not just buy a license from microsoft.com and update my current install. All I could find was to buy a new license with install disks and all. Does that mean when it arrives that I have to reinstall the entire WHS OS?  Was there a way to buy just the license?  I can always cancel my NewEgg order as it hasn't shipped.

How long ago did you install the OEM version?  Where did you see the date 10/31/08?
    Saturday, October 25, 2008 5:39 PM
  • Jrobe1111 said:

If I remember correctly from the quick look into the full protocoll before it was edited, there have been some installation dates of patches, which have been performed somewhen in May (maybe I am wrong).
    But if this was the case: since the trial version is running 120 days, which is about 4 month (2 days less), the time of expiration will have hit in September.

Besides that your explanation, that the automatic reboot after expiration caused the backup to fail, sounds perfectly logical for me.
    Olaf
    Saturday, October 25, 2008 6:56 PM
  • Jrobe1111 said:

No, you will have to perform a server reinstallation with the new disks when they arrive from NewEgg. The time bomb in the evaluation software isn't controlled by the license key, it's built into the operating system.

Monday, October 27, 2008 1:11 PM
  • OK.  It's been a while since I posted because I wanted to observe the server for a bit. First, thanks to all who helped in this.

I am glad to report I have had 1 full week of successful automatic backups of all machines!  Unfortunately, I can't pinpoint one exact fix, rather I think it was the following combination:

1)  Did a full install of the new licensed OEM WHS. This stopped the reboot due to the pending software trial expiring soon (2 days from the date of expiration). 

2) However, after the install, I still had unsuccessful backups.  They would get much deeper into the backup (85-89%) before failing.  The error codes suggested running chkdsk /r / which I did AGAIN (if you recal, I had already done this previously).

3)  After running chkdsk, I then gave up on the wireless connection to the router with the PC in question.  Now, back on a wired connection, I successsfully completed a manual full backup of the entire hard drive to the server.  It was approximately 400GB of data.  Since then, all automatically scheduled incremental backups have been successful.

The odd thing is that I was able to achieve successful incremental backups wirelessly for about a month before all of these problems occurred.

My best guess is that WiFi is too unrealiable to perform such a massive backup of 400GB since it takes several hours to run.  An incremental backup takes minutes, and therefore has a better chance of being successful on a WiFi connection.

Thanks again to all who helped!!
    • Marked as answer by Jrobe1111 Friday, November 14, 2008 10:18 PM
    Friday, November 14, 2008 10:16 PM
  • Wifi is great for surfing the web or email. For anything with serious QOS requirements, use a wired connection. Even a large dog (Fifi) can cause a loss of signal, and thereby cause a backup to fail.
    Friday, November 14, 2008 10:24 PM
  • LOL!   ;)

Sunday, November 16, 2008 3:02 PM