SharePoint List Component Activation Error CRM 2015 SP 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

We are trying to load up the CRM 2015 list component on SharePoint 2010.  We have enabled the SharePoint Sandbox and did other searching but have not seen any web results for this error.  We have tried to load this in 2 different environments and get the same error.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Paul

Name=Request (POST:http://pmt-d:80/_catalogs/solutions/Forms/Activate.aspx?IsDlg=1&op=ACT&ID=1&Source=http%3A%2F%2Fpmt%2Dd%2F%5Fcatalogs%2Fsolutions)

Template Discovery/InitScriptData: cannot get user profile, no UserProfileApplicationProxy exists in the current context

Solution Deployment : Looking for 'ReceiverAssembly' attribute in manifest root node for solution 'crmlistcomponent.wsp'.

Solution Deployment : Looking for 'ReceiverClass' attribute in manifest root node for solution 'crmlistcomponent.wsp'.

Solution Deployment : Missing one or more of the following attributes from the root node in solution crmlistcomponent.wsp: assembly '', type ''.

System.ArgumentException: Culture name 'sr-cyrl' is not supported. Parameter name: name  

at System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord..ctor(String cultureName, Boolean useUserOverride)  

at System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord.GetCultureTableRecord(String name, Boolean useUserOverride)  

at System.Globalization.CultureInfo..ctor(String name, Boolean useUserOverride)  

at System.Reflection.AssemblyName.nGetFileInformation(String s)  

at System.Reflection.AssemblyName.GetAssemblyName(String assemblyFile)  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPUserCodeSolutionPackage.GetAssemblyName(String solutionRelativePath)  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPSolutionPackage.SolutionFile.get_AssemblyName()  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPSolutionPackage.SolutionFile.get_HasStrongName()  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPSolutionPackage.AddAssemblies(XmlNode root, String strFileDirRelativeToCabFile)  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPSolutionPackage.ProcessSolutionManifest()  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPSolutionPackage.Load()  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPSolutionLanguagePack.CreateSolutionPackage(SPRequest request, String name, String signature, Byte[] fileBytes)  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPUserSolutionCollection.<>c__DisplayClass1.<AddOrUpgrade>b__0()  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated secureCode)  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPUserSolutionCollection.AddOrUpgrade(SPListItem item, SPUserSolution existingSolution)  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPUserSolutionCollection.Add(Int32 solutionGalleryItemId)  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.SolutionItemButton.ActivateItem()  

at Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.SPLinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)  

at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)  

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint

Monday, February 2, 2015 7:27 PM

All replies

• Paul,

I am having the same issue and I also verified he Sandbox process.

CRM 2015 - SharePoint 2010

This is OnPremise, no ADFS/IFD.

I would post my error as well but it is identical. I will be trying on a release candidate that is ADFS/IFD shortly.

Friday, February 13, 2015 9:06 PM
  • Paul,

Were you able to resolve this? I am having the exact same message and have not been able to pinpoint the problem.

Thanks,

Jon P.

Monday, March 23, 2015 7:22 PM
  • Im in the same boat - anyone find a fix for this error?
    Tuesday, March 24, 2015 11:35 AM
  • Did you published Sharepoint and configured AAM?

gruss Daniel Ovadia MBSS - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MCNPS

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 12:03 PM
  • Daniel - if I understand your question correctly, Yes, AAM is configured in SharePoint 2010 and working fine. 

The CRM 2013 List Component activates just fine, I will use that for now while we test CRM 2015.  In my particular case I am using ADFS and IFD but I don't think that matters because I get the error the original poster is getting when I try to activate the crmlistcomponent.wsp in the site collection (long before any interaction with CRM).

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 12:10 PM
  • Hi All

Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in the CRM SharePoint list component.  My last communication with the Microsoft engineer, was that the fix will be released after 2015 rollup 1, and the timing of the fix release is around the end of April 2015.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015 3:33 PM