none
SrgsRuleRef with special attribute: GARBAGE RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings.

I am creating a dynamic grammar (created during runtime) in c# and I want to do something like this:

<item>
    <ruleref special="GARBAGE"/>
    </item>

I've been browsing the documentation and I still can't figure how to do this.

I need to create an SrgsRuleRef object and then set the attribute 'special' to "GARBAGE", correct? But, the constructor of the SrgsRuleRef needs a reference to a Rule... Which rule should I use? And how can I set the attribute 'special'?

Is this possible to do? Or do I need to edit the XML myself?

Thank you and regards,
    Paulo Pinto
    Thursday, May 17, 2007 5:02 PM

Answers

•  

I think that the line below will do what you want, but I haven't had a chance to try it, so caveat emptor. The Garbage field returns a SrgsRuleRef with the attribute you want. Presumably the code below will be preceded by and/or followed by definitions of other SrgsItem, SrgsOneOf, etc. to make up the grammar of your rule.

SrgsRuleRef garbageRuleRef = SrgsRuleRef.Garbage;

Mark

Friday, May 18, 2007 12:24 AM

All replies

•  

I think that the line below will do what you want, but I haven't had a chance to try it, so caveat emptor. The Garbage field returns a SrgsRuleRef with the attribute you want. Presumably the code below will be preceded by and/or followed by definitions of other SrgsItem, SrgsOneOf, etc. to make up the grammar of your rule.

SrgsRuleRef garbageRuleRef = SrgsRuleRef.Garbage;

Mark

Friday, May 18, 2007 12:24 AM
  • Thank you Mark!

Your suggestion solved the problem.

Regards,
    Paulo
    Friday, May 18, 2007 11:35 AM