OneCare can i reinstall onecare on the same PC without losing the ability to install it on another 2 PCs RRS feed

• Question

• Hi i recently reinstalled the OS (microsoftxp) on my family pc. I was thinking about purchasing onecare for the pc to protect it but i am worried that if i havent't reinstalled (microsoft xp) it correctly i might have to repeat the process of reinstalling the os again. My question to is i f i install onecare on that pc, but have to reinstall the osx again will i lose one of the onecare packages that i can us on another pc? in other words when it says that i can use onecare on 3 PCs does it mean if i reinstall it on the same pc i can still install it on another 2 PCs?

I don't know if what i have written has made sense or not, but would really appreciate any advice
    Friday, October 10, 2008 12:21 PM

Answers

• If you reinstall One Care on the same computer it is counted as one installation and still allows installation on two additional computers.

Friday, October 10, 2008 3:21 PM

All replies

• If you reinstall One Care on the same computer it is counted as one installation and still allows installation on two additional computers.

Friday, October 10, 2008 3:21 PM
  • Thank you very much for your help
    Saturday, October 11, 2008 11:43 AM