How to delete wrong citations in my profile? RRS feed

• Question

• In my Microsoft Academic Search there are several obviously wrong citations (I am in mathematics and there are citations from phytochemistry which are totally unrelated). How can I remove them?

On the other hand, there were several citations neglected although these articles appear in the search.

• Moved by Hasham Niaz Monday, October 22, 2012 8:28 PM Moving to more appropriate Forum (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    • Moved by Just Karl Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:14 PM Moving to correct forum (From:Where is the Forum For…?)
    Monday, October 15, 2012 9:48 AM

Answers

• Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We would be more than happy to help. At your convenience, can you please send an email message to acadfb@microsoft.com with a bit more information so we can investigate this issue? Please send either your author name or a link to your profile in Academic Search and an example of a citation that does not appear accurate on your profile. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:10 PM

All replies

• I'd ask in the Microsoft Academic Search forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:11 PM
  • Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We would be more than happy to help. At your convenience, can you please send an email message to acadfb@microsoft.com with a bit more information so we can investigate this issue? Please send either your author name or a link to your profile in Academic Search and an example of a citation that does not appear accurate on your profile. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Thursday, October 25, 2012 5:10 PM