Status - no "In Meeting" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello ... we have installed approx 20 clients for OCS 2007.  Most users work fine, Status is adjusted based on Outlook Calendar information, however a few are not (including mine).  I have read the other articles, checked Tools - Options checkboxes, even unchecked, signed off, checked signed off again and nothing seems to fix this.  We are on RC1.

We also had two users where they are logged in to Communicator, but the Tools-Options checkboxs for Outlook OOF, Calendar Info and Conversation History are all greyed out.  Everyone has the Default OCS Policy, everyone is a Local Administrator on their workstation / laptop.

Any ideas on how to fix these items?

Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Jasd,

Can you update this thread? Have you implemented the RTM version and confirmed this is still an issue.?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:47 PM
  • I was wondering if you ever figured this out because I am having the same issue. under the Personal manager info even thou Microsoft Office Outlook is chosen the next 3 choices are grayed out. I know this was working at one point and it's not that way on all users only 3 out 15.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 2:44 PM