CRM 2015 Tablet Error - This Record is Unavailable RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

On the Win 8  CRM application I am getting "This Record is Unavailable" error whenever I press the homepage and dashboard buttons. But other links are working properly.

By the way my home page is not a dashboard, and I can navigate my home page (account view) from the left side menu.

When I open trace by using the eventviewer, it shows as:

CONSOLE6002 : [actions] DynamicsAction has failed. Error message:

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again, or restart the app. Error code: 0x-7ffa0dfb
       at $a.Trace.$eh ([URL]/nga/scripts/Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa2.Client.Core.Framework.js:1:78416)
       at $a.Trace.logError ([URL]/nga/scripts/Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa2.Client.Core.Framework.js:1:76378)
       at Microsoft.Dynamics.Client.Application.ViewModels.$JP.prototype.$3E ([URL]/nga/scripts/Microsoft.Dynamics.Client.Application.ViewModels.js:1:4440)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Client.Application.ViewModels.GetRootDefinitionAction.prototype.$1I9 ([URL]/nga/scripts/Microsoft.Crm.Client.Application.ViewModels.js:1:62978)
       at Microsoft.Crm.Client.Application.ViewModels.GetRootDefinitionAction.prototype.$2Fx ([URL]/nga/scripts/Microsoft.Crm.Client.Application.ViewModels.js:1:62736)
       at Anonymous function ([URL]/nga/scripts/Microsoft.Crm.Client.Application.ViewModels.js:1:62398)
    Call stack hash: 357437250 

I have already tried the Reconfigure, and this error occurs all of my clients.

Tablet is synchronous and there is no special character in the names of the dashboards and the views.

Any idea?

Monday, April 27, 2015 1:48 PM