I have the old site stuck in the cash and the new site is not being indexed.... php RRS feed

• Question

• I have the old site stuck in the cash and the new site is not being indexed.

Do I need an html sitemap I do have an xml on up at this website and a robot.txt too.

I confused Google loves my site …

Any help from Washington state would be great!!!!

Thanks matt willey

www.Brickthrewglass.com

movie review website

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 1:27 AM

Answers

• I see that we have your homepage indexed: http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site:Brickthrewglass.com&mkt=en-us&FORM=IE8SRC&src=IE-SearchBox. Personally, I like the description you had on your old page over what you have now (which is nothing as far as I can see). Overall, your site looks good. It has a lot of unique content that is readable by our crawlers. I think if you work on your backlinks your rank will increase which will increase indexing and reduce delays between crawling times. I also suggest submitting an updated sitemap to our tools.

Brett 
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2:53 AM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2:53 AM

All replies

• I see that we have your homepage indexed: http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site:Brickthrewglass.com&mkt=en-us&FORM=IE8SRC&src=IE-SearchBox. Personally, I like the description you had on your old page over what you have now (which is nothing as far as I can see). Overall, your site looks good. It has a lot of unique content that is readable by our crawlers. I think if you work on your backlinks your rank will increase which will increase indexing and reduce delays between crawling times. I also suggest submitting an updated sitemap to our tools.

Brett 
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2:53 AM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2:53 AM
  • thanks I have to get the description changed... OK , I am getting hits but in so far done the scale that i get like  very little traffic from live search. I read that  over 50% of computer users use msn search , so I'm going to make it  a big deal...i am in this for the long haul and have a 2-3 year plan to get this site on its feet. Ive built so much content for others that owning my own thing is really cool. I have back links from. these other sits i own. will it help??
    readmoviereviews.com , actionmoviereviews.com, and nospoilerreviews.com  , will it hurt to have lots of back links to individual pages??? If they or on the same hosting server??
    thank in atvance.
    matt
    Friday, April 10, 2009 8:33 PM