none
Trouble with Backplanes - I need Help RRS feed

• Question

• To Microsoft:

I am plagued by backplane activity on my computer.  I know that backplanes are a coveted tool for the software developer.  I do not want to do anything with this dirt.  Nor do I want someone to get dirty from the intrusion on to my computer.

In short, is there any way to keep this activity under control?  Is there a way to delete them off my computer?

My cad software and Outlook have been hit so much so that I can not use them effectively.

Dylan T. Rogers

Monday, January 1, 2018 10:08 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi FarpointStation,

I try tp check your issue and I find that your issue is not related with App for Office Development.

it looks like by mistake you posted the issue in incorrect forum.

I try to contact with other MSDN forums but these forums are not getting the exact idea about your issue.

so for better response and better solution for your issue I move this thread to MSDN where the forum for Forum.

community members will suggest you the best suitable forum for your issue.

where you can post the same issue and get the solution.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:04 AM
  • I'd ask for help over here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 2:32 AM
  • You can also request support from the publisher of BackPlane here:

mailto:ecsupport@boardvantage.com

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:10 PM