HELP PLEASE RRS feed

• Question

•  dear friends if anyone can help me on this topic,

my display name in the forums was "dexter" before "KANAV_AGGARWAL_502530" so should i change it back to dexter or should i let it be like this actually i have extracted this name from my display e-mail-id which is "KANAV_AGGARWAL_502530@msconforums.com",

Thursday, March 15, 2007 6:18 PM

Answers

• Hey I have already answered you query .. you have to change back to dexter ..

Now just mark this as answer and close this thread ..

But i am facing problem in changng the name as it doesnt allow you to edit the field there for name
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:19 PM
  • Shirish u are wrong.

Keep ur current name as display name.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:24 PM
  •  

Go to

Edit profile-> copy the "Forum Display Name" (6th field from top) -> Paste it in Forum Display Name in Forum by using Edit Profile in Samvaad Forum.

Now the concept of Display email address is shifted to Display Forum Name in Rockstar Site.

Hope Now it is clear.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:28 PM
  • Yea the correct method is written by Adi.
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:29 PM
  • IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT IS UR DISPLAY NAME BUT UR FOURM ID WILL BE SAME IN EMAIL IS
    Friday, March 16, 2007 6:38 AM
  • adi is right and Shirish is wrong..
    Friday, March 16, 2007 6:39 AM

All replies

• Hey I have already answered you query .. you have to change back to dexter ..

Now just mark this as answer and close this thread ..

But i am facing problem in changng the name as it doesnt allow you to edit the field there for name
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:19 PM
  • Shirish u are wrong.

Keep ur current name as display name.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:24 PM
  •  

Go to

Edit profile-> copy the "Forum Display Name" (6th field from top) -> Paste it in Forum Display Name in Forum by using Edit Profile in Samvaad Forum.

Now the concept of Display email address is shifted to Display Forum Name in Rockstar Site.

Hope Now it is clear.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:28 PM
  • Yea the correct method is written by Adi.
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:29 PM
  • Change of Display Name in Forums: You need to ensure that your Forum Display Name matches with the name that the system had generated for you when you registered for this contest. In case you have forgotten or misplaced this... please check the name available in 'Forums Display Name' field of EditProfile. To change your existing display name on Forums to this name go to "Display Name" field of Forums Registration and make the change. You need to do this before 20th of March to avail points for the activities you perform till the end of this month. You can refer to the snapshot available in Edit Profile section.
    Friday, March 16, 2007 6:19 AM
  • IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT IS UR DISPLAY NAME BUT UR FOURM ID WILL BE SAME IN EMAIL IS
    Friday, March 16, 2007 6:38 AM
  • adi is right and Shirish is wrong..
    Friday, March 16, 2007 6:39 AM