none
I cannot update my profile RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have tried to update my profile pciture and in a seperate attempt my display name. No matter what I try I always get to see the following error message. Am I the only one with this problem?

Sorry, we were unable to service your request. Please try again later.

If you continue seeing this message, then report this issue here

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 8:26 AM

Answers

• I'd also try from another machine or try clearing out browser cache. Lastly you can send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 12:12 PM

All replies

• I'd also try from another machine or try clearing out browser cache. Lastly you can send an email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 12:12 PM
  • I'd also try from another machine or try clearing out browser cache. Lastly you can send an email to fissue [at] microsoft [dot] com

I have tried on different computers and browsers, even with Safari on iOS but always the same error message. Also the email address you have mentioned does not exist.
    Tuesday, August 9, 2016 1:11 PM
  • . Also the email address you have mentioned does not exist.

Sorry about that. It has been corrected.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016 1:17 PM