Question

• My dear friend,

I got WINDOWS 7 ultimate 64 bit OS with the backup as under;

>AMD platform AMD II X 6 1090 T CPU 3200 MHz

> ASUS M4 A 89 GTD PRO BOARD

> 6 gb RAM corsire 1333 MHz

>560 HDD

>ATI REDION HD 4290  on BOARD GRAPHICS

> there is not any meager graphics.It is  mainly used for data processing only but it perform very slugish for example file transferring.

.> for example it takes 55 to so minutes to Install windows 7 64 bit O.S.

. the same performed very fast while  we used it for graphics work like 3D MAX OR 3D HOME ARCHITECT THAT OFFERS FINAL ELEVATION after processing  20 layers.

"I understood that by mistake I have purchased the wrong  configuration".

But trying to sell it out I was offered just 17,000 of Rs. that is 243 $. I am not happy with it so I request you suggest some tuning  that can make this a bit faster.

Thanking  you;

yours obligatory;

Ashish Mehta

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:08 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Thursday, February 19, 2015 8:02 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 7 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:08 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:07 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 7 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:08 PM