Zooks keeps taking over my e-mail RRS feed

• Question

• I cant even reply to hotmail forum going threw my e-mail sight because Zooks just keeps trying to take over me e-mail, I was asked to give an error message, there isn’t and error message Zooks just closes out my e-mail when I am trying to read them and I cant get it to stop. Some times I have to sign in 3 times before I can actually read an e-mail. Can someone please help me???
    Sunday, November 6, 2011 9:06 PM

Answers

• So how it is related to the email in your question? It is a dating web site, not an email service or email client software.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 4:55 PM

All replies

• What is "Zooks"? The top result is a web site which should not interfere Hotmail.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, November 7, 2011 12:25 AM
  • THIS IN NO WAY ANSWERS MY PROBLEM
    Lori Stoneburg
    Monday, November 7, 2011 5:51 PM
  • There are many, many questions that are not answerable, your problem included.

Making your question clearer is the first step to make your question answerable. I don't think an online dating web site or a reality television show can hijack your email, so you need to tell what is the "Zoosk" in your question. Also you can't close an email on your computer, it is just an address on the mail server that you have access to. If you mean the software you used to access email, you need to tell what the software is.

Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, November 7, 2011 6:01 PM
  • IT IS AN ON-LINE DATING SIGHT!!! HELLO
    Lori Stoneburg
    Monday, November 7, 2011 9:12 PM
  • So how it is related to the email in your question? It is a dating web site, not an email service or email client software.

Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 4:55 PM