Writing resume that works RRS feed

• Question

• Writing a resume is quite a task i should say.  My friend who is an expert resume writer for Clickjobs says that many people dont even realise that their resumes look very unprofessional.  He says when they can take all the efforts to prepare for an interview or even register themselves in many of these online portals, they might as well get their resumes written by professionals.  For example, in Clickjobs itself, there are many tailor made resume writing services which one can make use of to make the resumes look presentable.  It is all because it is finally the resume which is going to speak for you in the career front. What do you guys think of this?  Have any of you tried getting your resumes written by professionals? After having a talk with him, i am seriously considering it. 

Monday, September 10, 2007 1:13 PM

All replies

• You can log on to mypatshala.com and check the latest formats of resumes available there.These are also available for free downloads.
    Monday, September 10, 2007 7:54 PM
  •  

Hey thanks pal.  I just checked out the format.  They were very useful.  I have also given my profile to my friend at clickjobs.  He said he would create a good resume for me.
    Monday, October 29, 2007 11:28 AM
  • thnx 4 the info it helped me a lot........

Monday, October 29, 2007 1:06 PM
  • Yes..!! As Srikala affirmed it, I wish to say that the templates given there are really great..!! One needs to appreciate and thank him for helping everyone..

Monday, October 29, 2007 1:10 PM
  • Some very efficient resume styles can be found at http://placementhunt.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 1, 2007 4:56 PM

• thanks
    Friday, November 2, 2007 6:14 AM
  • u can use resume builder softwares...........

Friday, November 2, 2007 10:11 AM
  • You can also check more at sample resume website.
    It has may resume examples for all types of designations.
    Tuesday, January 27, 2009 5:18 PM
  • resumeforjobs is also a good site for resume templates. After selecting your type of resume you can apply on www.jobspert.com  it is an effective job placement website. i wasn't aware of such a wonderful site, i clicked on a search result and got it. because of jobspert i got my first job 
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:20 AM
  • http://www.jobinmumbai.in is also a good job portal.
    Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:33 AM

• our building is profitable but more or less the more we work the more value it brings, and not only financially, but today people are looking for and the easiest way to earn money and is not available, everything you do is that you have to have detailed knowledge of how to do it and do it so long as possible and with the greatest precision in building , and then will you build valuable earnings ,success

Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:13 PM