Download Genuine Office and load RRS feed

• Question

• I am looking to download a genuine Office Professional product and complete the installation..   Before I download and install is it necessary to remove the Office that is currently loaded.  If yes, how do I maintain the emails and addresses that already exist in Outlook???? Also, since the data for all the other Office applications (word, excel,etc) are stored under the Documents file, I would thing that removing the "Un-Genuine" office would not affect those files...Correct????
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP Sunday, September 6, 2009 4:34 PM Moved to relevant category (From:Genuine Advantage Offers - Eligibility Issues Forum)
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:37 PM

Answers

• Uninstalling Microsoft Office will not effect your current Office files or email messages.  They will remain in the User's profile and will be picked up by the new installation of Microsoft Office.
    Carey Frisch
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:50 PM

All replies

• Uninstalling Microsoft Office will not effect your current Office files or email messages.  They will remain in the User's profile and will be picked up by the new installation of Microsoft Office.
    Carey Frisch
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:50 PM
  • Thanks..  is that the same for my address book in Outlook?
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 1:54 PM
  • Yes.
    Carey Frisch
    Tuesday, September 1, 2009 3:27 PM