Query on DNS server RRS feed

• Question

• I have a DNS server installed on a Windows Server 2008 OS on machine A. I have another machine that is also having the Server 2008 OS. They are connected in a network among other machines. I want to modify some of the DNS server's parameters that is installed on machine A from machine B. Is there a way to do that? I tried commands using 'regfind' but did not work. I wanted to try that using telnet or VNC from machine B. By doing them, I will be logging into the other machine i.e. machine A and it is as good as running them from machine A rather than machine B. Is there a way I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

- msskiran
    Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:40 AM

Answers

• I have a DNS server installed on a Windows Server 2008 OS on machine A. I have another machine that is also having the Server 2008 OS. They are connected in a network among other machines. I want to modify some of the DNS server's parameters that is installed on machine A from machine B. Is there a way to do that? I tried commands using 'regfind' but did not work. I wanted to try that using telnet or VNC from machine B. By doing them, I will be logging into the other machine i.e. machine A and it is as good as running them from machine A rather than machine B. Is there a way I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

- msskiran

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should post your question in the Windows Server forums.
    Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:19 AM