can Microsoft Office Professional 2007 pass the validation on the site? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Simon,

Due to consumer feedback, some changes to the Office genuine validation program are going to be made.  Today users who only have trial Office software installed are not fully licensed and thus not genuine.  However, we see the value in allowing our customers who are using trial software to also be able to enjoy the many downloads available for the trial software.

This change to the validation business rules will be in place by 2/1/07.  If you wait until then, you should be able to go back and obtain the download you desire successfully.

Thanks!
    Michelle

Thursday, January 25, 2007 10:47 PM
  • Trial versions are not fully licensed versions but are licensed temporarily for evaluation purposes. To enjoy all of the benefits of being genuine, you must have a fully licensed version of Office installed on this computer.
    Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:05 AM
  • ok, thx

I just would like to confirm it

Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:18 AM
  • Hi Marlon Vidal Siqueria Silva,

Did you have a question I can assist you with?  If so, please reply back to this post.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Saturday, January 27, 2007 6:44 PM

All replies

• Trial versions are not fully licensed versions but are licensed temporarily for evaluation purposes. To enjoy all of the benefits of being genuine, you must have a fully licensed version of Office installed on this computer.
    Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:05 AM
  • ok, thx

I just would like to confirm it

Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:18 AM
  • Hi Simon,

Due to consumer feedback, some changes to the Office genuine validation program are going to be made.  Today users who only have trial Office software installed are not fully licensed and thus not genuine.  However, we see the value in allowing our customers who are using trial software to also be able to enjoy the many downloads available for the trial software.

This change to the validation business rules will be in place by 2/1/07.  If you wait until then, you should be able to go back and obtain the download you desire successfully.

Thanks!
    Michelle

Thursday, January 25, 2007 10:47 PM
  • Hi Marlon Vidal Siqueria Silva,

Did you have a question I can assist you with?  If so, please reply back to this post.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Saturday, January 27, 2007 6:44 PM