none
MCP Access Code RRS feed

• Question

• A few ago i did a Microsoft exam in London, I have got an email confirming my pass with a MC ID but there is no sign of the access code, the online form does work just saying try again later or go to the regional support site but I can see no user easy way to contact Microsoft on this site.

How do I contact Microsoft or how do I get the access code.

jamtoday

Sunday, April 6, 2014 5:06 PM

Answers

• Hi,

in this case you should contact your Microsoft Regional Support Center. You will find a list of them here.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014 8:59 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

in this case you should contact your Microsoft Regional Support Center. You will find a list of them here.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014 8:59 AM
    Answerer
  • Thanks for your response, I went to the Microsoft Regional Support Centre, but the phone number for the UK is incorrect and the email request fails. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Paul

jamtoday

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:09 PM
  • The phone number was correct must have miss-dialled, everything is now resolved.

Thanks

Paul

jamtoday

• Edited by PaulES Wednesday, April 16, 2014 10:24 AM
    Wednesday, April 16, 2014 10:24 AM